Fast Food Restaurants & Convenience Stores
The following fast food restaurants are open for takeout and/or drive thru and/or delivery:
- All of our Drive Thru’s are OPEN and we are offering a Free Jr. Frosty with every drive thru order.
- We have mobile ordering through the Wendy’s App and you can have your order delivered or pick up in the Drive Thru. We also have great offers in the Wendy’s App that guests can take advantage of.
- One way that Dunkin’ is still here to keep you runnin’ is with delivery. Get free delivery and $3 off on Grubhub orders of $15 or more for the next two weeks. DETAILS HERE
- Dunkin’ wants you to know that they have your back through this difficult time.
- They’re giving $1.25 million dollars in emergency funding to help families during the COVID-19 crisis.
- The donation is through the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation, a 501(c)3 founded in 2006 with the mission to provide the simple joys of childhood to kids battling hunger or illness.
- This funding will allow organizations to help their local communities and get them the nourishment and resources they need during difficult times.
- Donations like this help support organizations like End68 Hours of Hunger, who provide meals for at-risk children, take immediate action in their communities during this time of crisis.
- To further help during this time, Subway Restaurants are offering a Family Take Out Special. Stop by your local restaurant and Get a free Footlong when you buy two. (Additional charges for extras. Free sub of equal/lesser price. At participating restaurants. No additional discount. Not valid on delivery.)
- Free delivery is also now available through all providers that are applicable. Use promo code: SUBWAYNOW to waive all delivery fees on your next purchase. (Limited time only. Select areas. $0 Delivery fee. Other Services, fees & limitations may apply.)
- In addition to being available for takeout and delivery, we have made the following adjustments to our operations:
- Our restaurants remain open for lunch and dinner. Please check the hours of operations at your local Subway restaurant.
- Subway continues to reinforce our existing best in class health and food safety protocols with our team, such as frequent and proper hand washing, glove use, and ensuring employees who are ill stay home and seek medical attention
- In addition we are staying apprised on the evolving guidance regarding Covid19 protocol and quickly adjusting accordingly.
As a small token of our appreciation, we’re giving away free Thank You meals to our frontline heroes. Stop by a participating McDonald’s from 4/22 – 5/5 and we’ll take care of the rest. CLICK HERE for details!
At Circle K we want to make life a little easier every day. That’s why we’re delighted to partner with Feeding America. Every time you buy gas at Circle K, we’re helping to provide a meal for a local family in need. Help us to give 25 million meals! Circle K, Together We’re Feeding America.
Which food bank will my fill-up donation go to?
Each time your customers purchase fuel, one meal will be donated directly to your local food bank or food relief provider in your neighborhood. Find the nearest food bank to your store on https://www.feedingamerica.org/find-your-local-foodbank
Are there any other ways that I can donate to Feeding America?
At this point, our campaign is focused on the fuel fill-up initiative. You can make a direct donation at www.feedingamerica.org/circlek-covid , or you can visit the Feeding America website (www.feedingamerica.org) to find other ways to donate and spread the word on our campaign to help us quickly reach 25 million meals.